I have just a few comments from last week's episode.
- Andi's date was so boring and I don't think they said more then three sentences to each other. True love in the making!
- JP is so obsessed with Clare. It has to be her in the end.
- What was with Nikki's hot mess, 90s outfit for the rose ceremony? It was a tight, off the shoulder red dress that she paired with black tights and black heels. Cindy Crawford called and she wants her look back.
Chelsie in the final six?! What? She's going home tonight for sure. In Week 5 I predicted my final six as: Clare, Renee, Andi, Sharleen, Cassandra, and Nikki - 5 out of 6 isn't bad! Week 3 I predicted the final four to be Andi, Sharleen, Nikki, and Cassandra. Who do I think will be the final four ladies left standing and ready for hometowns after tonight? Andi, Nikki, Clare, and Renee. I removed Sharleen because she too much of a wildcard, and obviously Cassandra is now gone. We shall see!
- Before their date JP tells his brace face cousin that Sharleen could be the one! Dun, dun, dun...
- Nikki's eye daggers came out as soon as Sharleen was handed that envelope. Here we go...
- Blah, blah, blah, kiss, kiss, blah...
- Wow! They talked about real life and how her job would affect them being together.
- Did they eat dinner or go straight to the cuddling?
- Tonight I realized that I really hate watching people kiss. It makes me really uncomfortable.
- My question after this date is... Is Sharleen really not sure about her feelings or is she afraid of taking a risk?
- Sharleen goes to House Mom Renee. I know everyone wants Andi as the next Bachelorette, and I wouldn't mind it, but I would LOVE Renee.
- Is she wearing a bathrobe?
- "So excited!" translates to "Holy Sh!t!"
- Bet she wishes she wore a longer pair of shorts.
- That was more singing then dance, but what do I know I've only been involved in the art for over 20 years. However, Camila's little jazz shoes are sooooo sweet!
- Nikki's evening dress is gorgeous. Not something I would feel comfortable in, but it looks gorgeous on her.
- Sharleen finally makes her decision.
- Why is she whispering?
- I found Juan Pablo to be very caring and gentle in this situation.
- I feel sad for him, but I really have no idea what he is saying in his confessional.
- I don't see it with Juany and Chelsie. I think she's in the friend zone.
- I don't like Andi with JP. She becomes needy and annoying.
- I want to hate how much Clare talks about her dad, but I really can't. I'm super close with my dad and I think I'd want to talk about him a lot if I lost him.
- Did anyone else notice that Andi's boob nearly came out when they got on that platform at da club?
So really this whole Nikki vs. Clare thing is because Clare said that Andi needed the reassurance of the rose, meaning that she's insecure and Nikki got pissed she was taking smack on her girl. Then it just got juvenile... "Did you pay for this room?" "No, did you?" With that, on the rose ceremony...
- Everyone looks really good! I can't pick a favorite outfit between Renee, Clare, and Andi.
- Loving Chelsie's straight hair!
- Chelsie is trying so hard to it less awkward. Good for her - taking the high road.
- Oh, Nikki... shut up!
- I'm hating Clare less right now.
- Awkward silence. Love it. At least they aren't bitching at each other.
- Then no one talks. Most awkward moment a rose ceremony in franchise history? Yup!
- Chelsie goes home. Chelsie proved herself to be a mature, classy individual. She deserves someone awesome! #TeamChelsie
Hometowns AND fantasy suites next week, bitches!