Blogging the Bachelor is moving to Wednesday this week! Stop back tomorrow.
I've always been my own person and have marched to the beat of my own drums. Some people may find me weird, or a little quirky, but I love being unique! Here are some of the Taboo Things I Do:
1. Go to the grocery store and bank in my pajamas (which consist of yoga pants and a sweatshirt) with no makeup on.
It could be worse...
2. Pick my nose. I think everyone does this, they just won't admit it. Sometimes they just take a hold inside your nostril and refuse to come out with a blow!
3. When I see road kill I try to figure out what it was when it was living. I don't feel bad for it, heck I don't consider myself an animal person! I think it's like a mystery and I feel like I have to figure it out.
4. I sing in the car... loudly. I rock out. "Concrete Angel" by Martina McBride is one of my go to belt out songs in the car. If it's an upbeat song (like "Moves like Jagger") I get a little dance party going too.
5. I swear, not as much as I used to, but I still do it. Regularly. Swear words are so forceful and passionate. How could I not use them?
What are some Taboo Things You Do?