1 (16 oz) package of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup of melted butter
2 ½ cups of peanut butter
2 ½ cups of confectioners sugar
2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, peanut butter, and powder together in a large mixing bowl.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a small pot, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together over low eat. Stir until well mixed.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture.
- Chill cookie bars in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!