Fall Beauty: 5 Ways to Wear a Tartan Blanket Scarf

Sep 17, 2014
Zara, Nordstrom, and Gap are all pushing their tartan blanket scarves for Fall/Winter 2014. They are warm, stylish, and affordable. What's not to like? But -  how can you style them? Here's 5 ways to wear a tartan blanket scarf to help get your creative juices flowing.


Style 1: Tartan with Chambray

Tartan #1


 

Style 2: Tartan with a Different Pattern

Tartain #2


Style 3: Tartan with a LBD
Tartan #3


Style 4: Tartan with Outwear


Tartan #4
 

Style 5: Tartan with a Quilted Vest
Tartain #5

 
 
How are you wearing your tartan and plaid this season?
 
Don't forget to enter the Fall Beauty Week Giveaway!




 
 

11 comments:

  1. style #1 and #5 are right up my alley! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tartan speaks to my soul. I feel like a poser wearing it in Arizona though! I'm so looking forward to living on the East coast again so I can pull off these looks because they are DIVINE! Thanks for sharing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah love all of these, cannot WAIT for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these looks! I've been dying for a tartan scarf for fall!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styling ideas! I'm seeing these scarves pop up everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great outfits! Really making me want a big red tartan scarf now..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You basically substantiated the fact that tartan goes FLAWLESSLY with just about anything! Love these outfits!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these outfits and the styling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I literally want every single one of these outfits! I have been on the lookout for a quilted vest and that navy one looks PERFECT! Yay for Fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love a good tartan scarf. maybe it's my scottish heritage... great looks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design