- 1/2 pound(s) farfalle pasta
- 8 sun-dried tomato halves (not marinated), cut into strips
- 1/3 cup(s) Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 (8-ounce) fresh mozzarella ball, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 pint(s) mixed cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- 1 bulb(s) (small) fresh fennel, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) baby arugula
- 1/2 cup(s) small fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) snipped fresh chives
- 12 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounce(s) sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into thin strips
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta; cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally. One minute before the pasta is cooked, add sun-dried tomatoes, to plump and soften.
- Drain pasta and tomatoes in a colander and transfer to a serving bowl. Add vinaigrette and the remaining salad ingredients, except for prosciutto, and toss together until evenly dressed. Divide salad onto four plates and top with prosciutto strips.