Beauty A-Z: B - Bridal Styles for Every Day

Jan 15, 2015
 
Welcome to the second week of the Beauty A-Z link-up! The premise is simple: every Thursday, we share our favorite brands, tips, tricks, or tools that correspond with that week's letter. We'll make our way through the alphabet the next 26 weeks; hope you'll follow along and join in! Make some new friends, learn some new tricks, and discover new brands! Today we are on the letter B!
 
 

Last week I mentioned that I recently took a part time job as a Bridal Stylist. My wedding seems like eons ago (almost 7 years!) so it's been really fun to relive the exprience with soon to be brides. I've also learned that there are so many ways we can incorporate bridal styles into our every day looks. It's a great way to feel special even when it's not our big day!


//1// Bridal Nails


The horizontal silver stripes and healthy dose of sparkle makes this manicure wedding approved. The modern nature makes it great for every day wear.
  1. The stripes in this photo were created with silver striping tape, but you can get the same effect with paint and a striping brush like the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper Brush in Silver.
  2. To get a clean look like this one using polish, use a striper brush or painters tape to stay steady — just remember to remove the tape immediately, so it doesn't stick to the nail and ruin your design
  3. For the nail color, you can use using Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in White On or try Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in White Beaches for a softer look.

//2// Wedding Hair

This classic side knot is perfect for the office, a date night, or the big day!



//3// Bridal Makeup

Natural looking bridal makeup can be recreated to make you feel special everyday.


Use the following YouTube video to recreate the look:


 

Go on... relive your big day or practice for it! Have fun!
 
 


Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos

17 comments:

  1. The nails are a fun twist on traditional. I could totally see them working for a winter wedding especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like those nails and the hair! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridal make-up is always my favorite!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those nails and the hair! So chic and classy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun job! Congratulations! I love those striped nails.

    -Logan Can

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these ideas! I definitely want to recreate that natural makeup look and side bun. A great letter B!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all! Makeup on point, nails are beautiful, and the bun is super stylish and looks simple enough to diy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment! I'm glad you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Those nails are gorgeous! It all looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post. Love the nails and the hair. Thanks for sharing. Linking with you at That Friday Blog Hop. So glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hairstyle, very feminine and romantic! And the makeup is perfect :)
    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great post, Ashley! Wedding hairstyles are weighing heavily on my mind now that it's less than 5 months 'til the big day! I've got a couple styles in mind but I looove that side knot too. So much to think about with this planning process!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stopping by for oh hey friday! I wish my hair was long enough to do that side knot!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos, I love the hairstyle !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wedding hair photos!! I would love to try it myself! xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. That hairstyle is perfection! Makes me want to relive my wedding and change up my hair ;)
    xo Emily
    www.fashioncolumntwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!..
    short curly hairstyles

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design