Beauty A-Z: K - Kate Middleton

Mar 19, 2015
I couldn't do Beauty A-Z without a mention of my personal style and beauty icon, Kate Middleton. Today's "K" post is dedicated to the duchess!



Check out some of my favorite Kate tutorials:

 
 

 

 
Check out this article:
 
http://thesimplesouthportpearl.blogspot.com/2014/08/being-kate-middleton-in-miley-cyrus.html?spref=pi
 

 

Dress Like Kate

Kate's Look


A Cute's Look



Total Cost: $141 
 


Don't forget this is all part of Lindsay's Beauty A-Z series! Surf on over to Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos to see what she has on deck!

6 comments:

  1. I love Kate. She's perfect...flawless. She can do no wrong in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is my style icon, too. She's classic and gorgeous. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate's elegant style is chic and timeless at the same time...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I love Princess Kate!! Her style is my ultimate favorite – she always looks great and has the best taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove her too! She's definitely one of my style icons as well- love everything you highlighted about her look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a classic beauty and so elegant. Love her style!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design