2 cups rice, uncooked
1 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup black beans
1 cup corn
1 Roma tomato
1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and chopped
3 cups of shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
Fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. Cook rice according to package directions in a stock pot.
3. Measure corn and black beans and add to the cooked rice.
4. Stir in enchilada sauce, taco seasoning, and cheese.
5. Pour mixture into a greased casserole pan.
6. Bake in oven until bubbly and until cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
7. Garnish with tomato, cilantro, and avocado.