Five Fabulous DIYs for Friday

Jun 5, 2015
It's finally Friday! Going through an accelerated certification program to become a medical assistant has let me little time for anything else in the past months. I miss have time to work on home improvement projects, reading, knitting, and crafting. With the end of school in sight I've come up with a list of craft I'd love to do.

//1// Graduation Tassel Ornaments


It's officially graduation season! The ornaments are a great way to commemorate the day for your graduating friends or family members. I'd love to make these with my and Nick's college graduation hat tassels.

//2// DIY Sparkle Soles


We may not be able to afford red-soled Louboutins, but you can breath new life into pumps you already have.

//3// Upcycled No Sew Headband


Summer is the time to keep the hair off your face! These t-shirt headbands are great to use for a day at the beach, while exercising, or doing outside gardening and projects!

//4// Watercolor Mugs


DIY watercolor mugs will become statements pieces in your dishes collection. Surprise! They're made with nail polish. 


//5// Homemade Lavender Lotion Bars


I love my EOs! This recipe utilizes lavender essential oils for smooth and hydrated summer skin!
What DIY projects are you working on?


8 comments:

  1. These are all so great! I so need to make that headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headband is adorable and I am all about no sew! Those mugs are so cool looking! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE that ornament idea! I think I'll definitely be doing that with my & my husbands tassels from graduation!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to do the glitter soles to a pair of my shoes once - those look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those grad tassle ornaments (maybe Ill do that with the one I have from grad and undergrad), and the headband. And of course the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! And inexpensive tok! Those sparkle shoes are right up my alley. Thanks for the super. Ideas. I hope you have an amazing and beautiful weekend!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sailor knot headband. Definitely going to try that! The lotion bars look great, too. I love finding new ways to use my EOs!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mugs are amazing!! So cute! Going to have to try that DIY for sure.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design