What You'll Need:
8 oz. water
5 slices of cucumber
What You'll Need to Do:
Choose your favorite mason jar or glass.
Mix all ingredients together in the glass.
Drink three a day.
Try the following ingredients to give your cucumber water a little more punch!
- Mint: Mint is rich in vitamin C, calcium and magnesium and aids in digestion.
- Herb Blend: Rosemary& Thyme are great source of iron, calcium, and potassium, and adds vitamin C.
- Basil: Basil includes iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium, vitamin C and potassium. It also has antibacterial properties and contains DNA-protecting flavonoids.
- Lime: The benefits of lime include weight loss, skin care, improved digestion, relief from constipation, and eye care.
- Strawberries: Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food. They are among the top 20 fruits in antioxidant capacity and are a good source of manganese and potassium. Just one serving (about eight strawberries) provides more vitamin C than an orange.
If you can't get your hands of fresh ingredients, try peppermint, rosemary, thyme, basil, and lime essential oils. I use and sell Young Living Essential Oils.
To see other recipes in the Detox Water Series, click the 'recipes' link at the top of the page.
Watermelon Detox Water
Berry Fat Flush Detox Water
Metabolism Boosting Detox Water