Eat Nakd

Nov 29, 2015
Happy Weekend!

I popping in today to share with you my new favorite natural snack! Natural Balance Foods is offering a new a line of bars and treats called Eat Nakd. This is a UK based snack making it's way to the US and thank goodness for that!


I love eating these bars for breakfast. I like to sleep as a late as I can and as soon as I get to work I'm busy immediately. These bars work great because I can eat them in between patients. They are also great for the health conscious gals as they are gluten free, dairy free, and packed with protein! Bars average round 110-150 calories.


There are so many amazingly yummy flavors to choose from! They are all delicious, but my favorite was the Apple Crunch!

You can shop these delicious snacks at http://www.naturalbalancefoods.com/nakd/.



2 comments:

  1. Apple Crunch sounds AMAZING. Will have to look into these!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strawberries and cream fruit and nut nibbles! So good!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design