Goodreads: It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After by Andi Dorfman

Jul 6, 2016
Due to the lack of a new episode of the current season of The Bachelorette, it's time to re-explore one of my all time favorite Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman.


Andi first gained notoriety on Juan Pablo's season of The Bachelor after she dumped his ass after the fantasy suite and informed him, that, in fact "It's not ok!"


Andi was then cast as Bachelorette Number 10 and she fell head over heels in love with  and got engaged to Josh Murray on her season.



However, this love was not meant to last. Eight months after the couple got engaged everything blew up in Andi's face and the pair called it quits. 






                                                 

Good Read Synopsis:


Andi Dorfman, star of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, talks candidly about what it's like to be courted by twenty-five handsome, single men in this juice, insider's peek at dating - and breaking up - on national TV. She shares entertaining and heartfelt stories about her fellow Bachelor alums - many of whom are still close friends - come clean about calling out Bachelor #18 Juan Pablo for bad behavior, and reflects on her personal challenges and uplifting experiences in love that she hopes will get you through your own break-ups with grace and style!








My Thoughts:


This tell all/self help book is a great read for not only Bachelor/ette fan, but for any woman who's gone through heartbreak. Andi chronicles her time from when she ended up on Juan Pablo's season to her recent breakup with Josh Murray and subsequent move to New York City. For fans of the franchise, this book is JUICY. She doesn't hold anything back in regards to her feelings on Juan Pablo (aka Number One), covers in detail her sexcapade with Nick Vial (aka Number Twenty Five) in the fantasy suite, and breaks down everything that went wrong in her relationship with Josh Murray (aka Number 26). Each chapter is laden with some pretty good (and funny) advice on how to get through a breakup. She even opens up about her dating past prior to reality TV for even more insight and advice. I've always liked Andi because she's always portrayed herself as a feminist with feelings. She does not deviate from this in her book. Be ready for sex, swearing, alcohol, and a post-breakup hook up revelation! 




11 comments:

  1. Being the bachelor fan that I am, I need to give this a read! I liked Andi too and was so bummed she and Josh didn't last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only season of the Bachelor or Bachelorette that I didn't watch was Andi's! -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get on the Bachelor/Bachelorette train again until last season, but I would love to rewatch Andi's season! She seems like somebody that I could relate to and would be fun to watch and read about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andi was a great Bachelorette! Sounds like a book I should read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! Just added it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gif files - you will have to teach me!!! I didn't watch Andi's season either...or at least I don't think I did. I will listen to the book if it is available on overdrive. What is up with the lack of episode though? I won't even remember who anyone is! ~K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just few weeks ago I saw a comment about Dr. Ekpen Temple, someone talking about how he has help him in his relationship break up, I also contacted him because i was facing the same problem in my relationship, today i can boldly recommend Dr. Ekpen Temple to someone who is also facing break up in his or her relationship to contact him for help today because he has help me restore my relationship back to normal, here is he contact details (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347050270218

    ReplyDelete


  8. I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is Joy Samson . from USA. Before giving birth, my Husband left me for another woman for three months, ever since then my life was filled with pains and sorrow because he was the best thing that can ever happen to me in this world and I can’t imagine my child growing up without a father, this world became one cruel place for me as at that time. About two weeks ago, a friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr ADAGBA that he can bring back lover within 48 hours, I laughed over it and said I am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she convinced me to make contact with Dr ADAGBA OF dagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com or adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com, after all I had nothing to lose. The moment Dr ADAGBA replied my message, although I was doubtful because of i have not done this before but I felt hope. I got a call from my husband 2 days after contacting Dr ADAGBA, my husband wanted to come back home and he was filled with regrets for leaving me and the child. Surprisingly, that was his first call for over 9 months and he was all sorry and kept apologizing. I was filled with joy and happy heart. I still can't believe it, because it’s highly unbelievable it’s just too real to be true but that’s it. Thank you Dr for bringing back my lover. Find dagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com also call or whatsapp him +2349057354407 his website: http://adagbaspiritualtem9.wixsite.com/mysite

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-ghaib.com agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design