Four Flirty Floral Looks for Spring

Apr 3, 2017
My favorite thing about Spring is the clothes! I get so excited to pack away my parka and snow boots. Floral is prefect for Spring and I trend a I loving! Check out my favorite ways to wear floral.


Try an off the shoulder top with a pair of distressed jeans. Make your booties work for another season by pairing them with this outfit!







Go for a more causual look with a floral tee and your favorite pair of jeans. Add another pop of Spring with open-toed espadrilles, but keep a cute, bulky sweater on hand for cooler Spring days and nights.

tee // sweater // shoes // jeans // jewlery



For a dressy look try a floral skirt. Pairing it with a more casual, chambray shirt will put you right on trend. Add your favorite accesories and pair of shoes!





For a Spring night out try a flowy floral skirt with a crop top. Go for a heeled sandal and upscale accessories.




skirt // top // bracelet // bag // shoes



What do you love most about Spring fashion?





10 comments:

  1. I love that first look! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second look! I'm a sucker for boyfriend jeans and a bulky sweater :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are such great options for the spring, but I love that chambray shirt with the floral pencil skirt! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things floral, so these looks are all great! I especially love the chambray shirt with the floral skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first look is amazing! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this floral trend. Although I need a shopping trip to partake :) Love that blue floral skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love the floral trend, too. I like to dress it down with basic leggings, ribbed jeans and simple flats though :) I like the underdone look haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take all four outfits please! Bring on Spring!!! - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh you know I love all these!! I got that floral tee and I'm trying to decide how to style it. You have me some great Inspo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Ebuka can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Ebuka" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., Thank you Dr Ebuka for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!" email him at: ebukalovetemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him : +13103599685 ....

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design