Wedding Wednesday: Nikki Gets Married!

Oct 11, 2017
My friend Nikki married her beau Kenton on September 30. It was great to celebrate the couple, hang out with friends, and have a reason to get dressed up!














It was a beautiful sunny day in the upper 60s! 




Everything was so elegant. 


My forever date!


My dress is Cynthia Rowley (from Rent the Runway!)





I love how Nikki and Kenton complement each other. Having been married for nearly 10 years, it's exciting to see someone starting at the beginning. It reminds me and Nick of when we first got married, and all the excitement that went with being newlyweds!




I'm so blessed to have these friends here in Michigan. They make it feel a little bit more like home.


8 comments:

  1. Congrats to them! Love is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. Best wish to the happy couple. I love the dress you wore to the wedding. It looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding!!! :) Wishing them all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful wedding! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your dress!!! It's beautiful! - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brides dress and that reception room are both amazing. Weddings are so much fun. I will be going one in Feb and it's been far too long.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design